Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Inspirations

I am going to be doing post that are simply to give you ideas. Basically no tutorial will be given just some pictures and suggestions on what I liked and didn't like about it, so you can learn from my mistakes. It will be mostly banners and things that already have a million tutorials.

Burlap Banner


What I liked:

I loved the shape of the burlap. 

The colors.

The ribbon. 

What I would do different:

Made the burlap an inch taller. 

I would've made the ribbon one long strip that connected all the flags together, instead of using string. 

Easter Buckets



I was really happy with these. The only thing I would do different is the ribbon. An easy fix, but I was too lazy to run to the store. The buckets can be purchased at Hobby Lobby in their summer party section.

Front Door Vinyl


 I do vinyl on my front door for all the holidays, so you will see a ton of these. 
 I think it would have been fun to do all the letters in different colors. 

I hope these pictures will give you some ideas for your Easter Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment