Friday, March 28, 2014

Easter Block Letters

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. It kicks off the spring, and spring is nature's way of celebrating. Plus winter in Utah is depressing, so spring is freaking marvelous!  Any who... I am pumped for Easter. My husband left for the weekend to train with the military, so i crafted myself into a coma.  I made these Easter blocks and if you want to see how i did it stay tuned...


Supplies
Six Wooden Blocks (Mine our 4"x 6")
Coordinating paints of your choice
White Paint
Vinyl letters or stickers (I did mine on my Cricut)
Paint Brush

Step 1
Paint the front side of your block with all the different colors of paint. Let it dry.

Step 2
Apply your letters.


Step 3
Paint all sides of the block white. This will take quite a few layers of paint. Allow the paint to dry thoroughly. I waited two hours.


Step 4 
Remove vinyl letters slowly. Then you are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment